|Nickname/s||Witch of the Deep Sea|
|Relatives||Ryoma Kurogane (Great-grandfather)|
Genma Kurogane (Grandfather)
Itsuki Kurogane (Father)
Ouma Kurogane (Oldest Brother)
Ikki Kurogane (Older Brother)
|Ranking||B-Rank → A-Rank|
|Voice Actor||Nao Tōyama (Japanese)|
Juliet Simmons (English)
Shizuku is a petite young girl, looking very small in stature even for her age. She has with argent short hair, with bangs covers all of her foreheads, even having one bang come to her nose. She also holds her hair together with a black headband, with flowers on the side of the headband. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform. She also has jade colored eyes.
As a child, Shizuku is shown to be a naive and sweet girl who cares a lot for her brother Ikki. After Ikki left the house, Shizuku's personality changed completely, she started to hate people and became resentful of them especially her family who she views as the people who drove Ikki away from her. It was also due to this that Shizuku decides to become a sister, family, and lover to Ikki, giving birth to her obsession towards Ikki.
Water Manipulation: Shizuku's ability as a Blazer. She is able to manipulate water to create barriers and uses it to attack.
- Ultra Pure Water: She can use her abilities to remove ions and microbes from the water to make it less conductive to lightning attacks.
- Freezing Water: Shizuku is shown to be able to freeze her water, or at least a small portion of it, as shown when she froze one blazer's feet.
Ice Manipulation: Shizuku's second ability is the manipulation of ice, though the ability is simply a different usage of her water manipulation.
- Freezing Area: Shizuku is able to freeze area around her.
Vapor Manipulation: Another ability derived from using water, which allows Shizuku to control the vapor in the air, and even turn herself into vapor.
Expert Swordsmanship: Shizuku is skilled in swordsmanship, being able to contend with Blazers like Tohka Todo and Momiji Asagi. She does though prefer the use of her water and ice manipulation when fighting.
Mana Control: Shizuku is noted for her superior magic control that surpasses that of a normal Blazer. She is able to complete an action using 2-3 points of Mana as opposed to most who would use 10 points. This also allows Shizuku to be able to camouflage herself perfectly.
Healing: Shizuku is capable of healing even large wounds, such as detached limbs, a skill specific to Water users.
Yoishigure (宵時雨, lit., "Evening Shower"): Shizuku's Device that takes the form of a short sword (tanto) with Silver Blade. Shizuku usually wields Yoishigure using a reverse grip,
- Shouha Suiren (障波水蓮, lit., "Water Lotus of Impeding Waves"): The first of Shizuku's Noble Arts. Shouha Suiren is a defense purpose Noble Art where Shizuku creates a barrier made of water that is almost unbreakable. Shouha Suiren can also be used offensively, using the water generated by the barrier to strike enemies.
- Water Prison Orb (水牢弾, Suirōdan): The second of Shizuku's Noble Arts. An offensive purpose Noble Art where Shizuku shoots out water cannonball from Yoishigure’s tip which could take away the enemy’s breath by clinging to the face once it touches them.
- Toudo Heigen (凍土平原, lit. "Plain of Frozen Soil"): The third of Shizuku's Noble Arts Creates a massive ball of water from a small piece of ice. Upon making contact with the ground, it rapidly freezes and expands outward.
- Byakuya Kekkai (白夜結界, lit. "White Night Barrier"): The fourth of Shizuku's Noble Arts, which can change frozen ice into vapor, in an instant. Due to it being her most, Shizuku can sense the movement and presence of everyone inside the mist.
- Hisuijin (緋水刃, lit. "Scarlet Water Blade"): The fifth of Shizuku's Noble Arts. Shizuku compresses water on to the edge of Yoishigure making the dagger into a long sword. The compressed water possesses immense cutting strength which is able to cut even metal like butter.
- Keppu San'u (lit. "Hideous Rain of Blood and Wind"): The sixth of Shizuku's Noble Arts. It forms multiple water spikes, which then she sends at her opponent. The spikes are comparable to bullets.
- Aoiro Genmu (lit. "Blue Fantasy"): The seventh of Shizuku's Noble Arts, that uses water to refract light, in order to make the user invisible.
- Aoiro Rinne (青色輪廻, lit. "Blue Reincarnation"): The eight of Shizuku's Noble Arts, that allows Shizuku to manipulate the trillions of cells inside her, in order for her very being to become water itself. The Noble Art also allows her to manipulate the air around her opponent and cause them to actually drown on land.
- Her name means "dew" in Japanese.
- In the anime, Shizuku has a pet cat she named "Onii-Tama".
- Her birthday is on July 29th. Her zodiac sign is Leo.