|Nickname/s||The Puppet King|
|Eye Color||Red and blue|
|Relatives||Iris Ascarid (sister)|
Appearance EditOr-Gaule is a young looking boy, with grayish-white hair. He wears a black hooded coat. He also has red and blue differing eyes.
Or-Gaule is a cruel and playful person, who enjoys the suffering of others, like it was entertainment similar to movies. He also only cares about his own objectives, easily going against the orders of an organization as mighty as Rebellion. He also is very prideful of his power as a Desperado.
During his childhood, Or-Gaule grew in a small village in France. On his tenth birthday, Or-Gaule trapped all of the residents of the village in a chapel, taking control of them with his Blazers abilities. Or-Gaule killed all of the residents, except for his sister, Iris Ascarid. The government eventually broke into the chapel, but Or-Gaule managed to escape. This incident became unknown as La Croix Sanglant. At some point after this, Or-Gaule was brought into Rebellion by Wallenstein.
The Opening of a Tragedy Edit
Or-Gaule appears in Cradleland, where the Cradleland-Team, consisting of the leader Johann, Luke, Mira, Enalis and Lid. Or-Gaule easily overwhelms the team, taking control of Johann, who then kills his entire team. Or-Gaule then takes control of the whole country and kills the current King of Cradleland.
Night of Massacre Edit
Or-Gaule is revealed to have destroyed the Rebellion headquarters. He fought Wallenstein, and was almost defeated by him, although Or-Gaule was not taking the fight seriously. Wallenstein is then killed by Naseem Al-Salem, who orders All-Goal to stop messing around. Or-Gaule then meets his two other followers, Ein and Big Baby, who have killed 7 of the 12 Apostles. Or-Gaule and his followers then head for Cradleland.
The Nation Named Vermillion Edit
Or-Gaule later makes Johann call Lunaeyes and invite her, as well as Ikki and Stella, to Cradleland. This works, and when Lunaeyes, Stella and Ikki arrive and meet Johann and rest of his team, who are actually just bodies being controlled by Or-Gaule.
Or-Gaule the ambushes Lunaeyes, Stella and Ikki, and attacks them with Grand Guignol. Ikki manages to block this with Ittou Rasetsu, although this drains him of all his power. Or-Gaule then subdues Lunaeyes, while Stella is fighting Johann. After seeing Or-Gaule tormenting her sister, Stella activates Dragon Spirit and attacks Or-Gaule. Or-Gaule though takes control of Ikki, and puts him in front of Stella, so she's forced to stop. All of the sudden Iris Ascarid appears and cuts off Or-Gaule's right arm.
Despite getting his arm cut off, Or-Gaule is unfazed and even excited by Ascarid's appearance. Ascarid though chooses not to battle Or-Gaule, and simply teleports Lunaeyes, Stella, and Ikki back to Vermillion, with a knife he got from Norman Creed, the Vice-Leader of the League of Mage-Knight Nations.
Kardia Urban Warfare Edit
Or-Gaule later appears in the Battle of Kardia between Cradleland, controlled by him, and Vermillion forces supported by the League of Mage-Knight Nations. He arrives riding on Johann's Device's true form, along with Lunaeyes. Lunaeyes then demands that everyone stop their fighting, and declares that the tournament between Cradleland and Vermillion will be held, to decide the fates of the two nations. This was an agreement she made with Or-Gaule.
Responsibilities as a Royalty Edit
After the announcement, Or-Gaule explains his reasoning for agreeing to Lunaeyes' terms, saying that he didn't expect the League to intervene so quickly, and he doesn't want them to interfere in his playing with Stella and her country. Or-Gaule also calms down Naseem, who was annoyed by Or-Gaule stopping his fight with Nene Saikyo. Or-Gaule tells the enraged mercenary that he will be able to fight Nene in the upcoming tournament.
Or-Gaule, along with Naseem, Ein, Big Baby and Johann, is later announced as participating in the tournament as Team Cradleland.
Imperial War Outbreak Edit
On the day of the tournament, Or-Gaule and the rest of Team Cradleland face Team Vermillion in the capital of Cradleland, Lucier, that is the battlefield for the battle royale tournament. As the tournament starts, Naseem creates a sandstorm that sends everyone, apart from Nene, flying through the air. Once he has landed, Or-Gaule uses multiple puppets that resemble the people of the La Croix Sanglant incident, to torment Ascarid. Infuriated, Ascarid destroys the puppets and calls to his brother, using his real name, Orleus. Or-Gaule then appears, ready to face Ascarid, noting that this will be the continuation of La Croix Sanglant.
Desperado: Or-Gaule is a Desperado, a person that has broken the chains of fate. As a Desperado, Or-Gaule has an incredible amount of magic power, even greater than Stella. As he exists outside of fate, he also has shown being very capable in the manipulation of fate itself, being able to spread fear around him.
Doll Manipulation: Or-Gaule has the ability to manipulate natural materials to form dolls he uses for combat. He can even use this ability through his own dolls.
- Marionette: Or-Gaule can use his threads to control other people. He was even able to control hundreds of people simultaneously. He was also capable of controlling other Blazers and bring out their full power.
Puppets: Or-Gaule is mentioned having 1 762 mechanical puppets, that he can control from anywhere.
- Reisen Hiraga: Hiraga was one of the puppets of Or-Gaule. He used it to become a part of Akatsuki and enter the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival. It was destroyed by Stella Vermillion.
- Copy Puppets: Or-Gaule has a number of puppets that greatly resemble the people of the La Croix Sanglant incident. One of these copies is Iris Ascarid in her childhood. They were destroyed by Ascarid.
Unnamed Threads: Or-Gaule's Device takes the form of multiple threads. These threads can also be used for communication.
- Grand Guignol (lit. Murder Party): Or-Gaule uses his threads to cut his opponents instantly into dozens of pieces of meat. It is strong enough for Ikki to need to use Ittou Rasetsu in order to block it.
- Spider's Nest: Or-Gaule surrounds himself with an invisible armor, made of threads. It is strong enough to repel bullets and explosions.
- Deus Ex Machina: One of Or-Gaule's dolls, and presumably his strongest one. It is gigantic and wielded a whip.
- Or-Gaule has a base of operations located inside a ruin in the jungles of South-Asia, where keeps his mechanical puppets.
- Or-Gaule's Noble Art, Grand Guignol, is named after a famous French theater that specialized in horror shows. It was also known as the "Theater of the Great Puppet".